Standard features with the 5 Series.
• Collision safe forward "Strike Zone" bulkheads and impact absorbing chamber
• "Deep Defense rudder" systems with stainless
• Stainless Steel "T" Beam Mast Step system structure providing all the benefits of a deck–stepped mast and the strength of a keel-stepped mast.
• "Secure Socket mast support/chainplate
• Knitted fabrics used for a stronger laminate and stiffer structure.
• Dramatically styled teak Interiors and laminates finished with a satin varnish for durability and beauty.
• 5 part
structural construction insuring a stronger boat and more ridged structure.
• Offshore Hull to deck Joint capped with a slotted toe rail.
• Navigation A.C/D.C. panel with additional circuits for added
options, plus a built in amp draw meter to monitor electrical usage.
• Wide, clear weather decks design with inboard shrouds for ease moving forward with a diamond non-skid pattern for safety and
• Low profile cabin design for sleek appearance, great visibility forward and low windage.
• Ergonomically correct comfortable cockpits with seats long enough to stretch out on.
• Lead keels
for durability and impact shock absorption for safety of the crew and structure.
• Oversize travelers, winches and lines for ease of sail handling in all conditions.
• Solid Surface Countertops for ease of
• Proprietary laminate cabin sole floor.
• Interspring mattress in all sleeping quarters.
• Built to robust standards – 30' over – rated CE category A Ocean, NMMA Yacht Certified
Program, and follow all applicable American Boat and Yacht Council Standards.
• Centralized Filter Lockers.
These are just some of the features for the new 5 series. These are all found on these new Catalina 5 Series Models:
Catalina 355 Catalina 385 Catalina 445
Catalina's philosophy is straight forwarded:
• Design and Build Boats that will hold up in real world conditions.
• Sail Well, weather Cruising or
• Comfortable above and below decks
• Easy To Maintain
• Committed to owner satisfaction